Shelly 1 WiFi Relay Switch
Intelligently designed to fit in most standard electrical boxes and switches. Shelly 1 is smaller than two cookies stacked together. Shelly 1 was developed with an integrated WEB interface for device management and secure OTA update. You can set your weekly schedules for On/Off without the need of any additional equipment. Shelly 1 knows your location, gives you high security and provides device access control.
- Includes embedded webserver Can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system's component.
- Designed for installation in a limited space such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- No HUB required Connect Shelly 1L directly to your Wi-Fi at home.
- Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant Control your appliance with your voice.
- Sunrise/Sunset schedules Shelly 1L can automatically follow the sunrise and sunset and control your lighting accordingly.
- Weekly schedules Choose a time and set your lighting to turn on/off when you want it to.
- Countdown Timer No more forgetting to turn appliances off.
- Easy to Install Setting up Shelly 1 is as easy as one-two-three. You can do it all by yourself.
- Garage Door Control Did you forget to close the garage? With Shelly 1, when you leave home, you can easily open and close your garage door without worrying that you may have left it open. Shelly 1 also has operation voltages of 12V and 24-60V DC, which allows the control of most garage doors on the market.
- Low Voltage Control Shelly 1's wide range of input power voltages and dry contact output make it ideal for low voltage applications.
Overheating Protection. In case of high temperature Shelly1L will switch OFF the output to protect itself and your home appliances.
Use our REST API to connect Shelly 1L to your existing home automation system. Easily integrate Shelly1L to your existing home server using MQTT or CoAP protocol.
|Power supply AC||110-240V ±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Power supply DC||12V, 30 - 50V|
|Roller shutter mode||No|
|Device temperature protection||No|
|Working without a neutral line||No|
|Operational temperature||0°C to + 40 °C|
|Device power consumption||< 1 W|
|Local and remote control||Yes|
|UL Listed option||Yes|
|Wi-Fi Protocol||802.11 b/g/n|
|Wi-Fi Radio frequency||2412 - 2484 MHz|
|Wi-Fi Radio signal power||1mW|
|Wi-Fi Range||up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)|
|Size||41mm x 36mm x 17mm|