Are your home’s smoke detectors over 10 years old?
Experts say smoke detectors should be replaced every 8-10 years, (carbon monoxide detectors every 5-7 years). Why not replace all your old smoke and carbon monoxide detectors with new, top quality First Alert devices and add INSTEON monitoring and control?
Compatible with the INSTEON Smoke Bridge
The First Alert ONELINK Smoke detectors can be linked to the INSTEON Smoke Bridge to create email and text message alerts in case of smoke or fire using a Homerunner RBI or other central controller. It can also be linked to lights or other INSTEON devices manually or via software to turn lights on instantly in the event of an alert to make the escape faster, easier and safer.
First Alert's series of Wireless Battery Operated Smoke Alarms effectively eliminates the need for a wired connection and operates entirely on batteries. The latest advancement in a series celebrated for its intuitive use of technology, the First Alert Wireless Interconnect collection offers an abundance of options when it comes to creating the ideal safety network. Wireless inter-connectivity allows you to connect up to 16 First Alert Wireless Interconnect alarms within your home! Should one Wireless Interconnect alarm sound off, the remainder of your Wireless Interconnected alarms will also trigger simultaneously and alert you and your home to any potential dangers. This feature allows for the maximum in whole home protection.
Photoelectric Smoke Sensing Technology effectively reduces the number of nuisance alarms triggered by cooking smoke and shower steam. This alarm comes equipped with a Mute Button that serves the dual purpose of quickly silencing your alarm as well as testing its function. First Alert Wireless Interconnect Battery Operated Smoke Alarms also come equipped with an EZ access battery door that removes the hassle and burden of collecting your alarm from the ceiling and replacing its batteries. The combination of an optional theft-prevention lock and an increased emphasis on the unit's 85db sound output establish peace of mind, while the inclusion of an anti-theft prevention lock all but guarantees the safest of experiences.
The First Alert SA501CN-3ST Onelink Wireless Battery Powered Smoke Alarm allows wireless smoke detector integration. This battery powered wireless detector interconnects alarms with battery backup. Expand protection to include existing hardwired detectors and new wireless detectors by replacing one existing hardwired alarm with Onelink. By adding Onelink battery operated alarms elsewhere, when one alarm sounds in either series of alarms, all alarms will be notified. Easily link alarms together with the press of a button. Photoelectric smoke sensor reduces nuisance alarms from cooking smoke or shower steam. Easy access battery drawer: no need to remove alarm from ceiling to change battery. 10-year limited warranty. Meets UL standards.
Where To Place Smoke Alarms: One on every level of the home and one in each sleeping area.
● Wireless inter-connectivity, connect up to 18 First Alert Wireless Interconnect alarms in your home and when one sounds, they all sound for increased whole-home protection.
● Photoelectric smoke sensing, optimal protection from smoldering fires. plus, reduces false alarms like those caused by cooking smoke and shower steam.
● Mute button, mutes unnecessary alarms immediately. also tests alarm function with same button.
● Eco-friendly, completely recyclable as an electronic device.
● Bonus educational & training DVD included.
● EZ access battery door, no need to remove alarm from ceiling to change battery.
● Optional theft-prevention lock, when activated, batteries and/or alarm cannot be removed without proper tools.
● 2AA batteries included.
● Loud 85db alarm.
● 10-year limited warranty, smoke alarms should be replaced every 10 years for maximum protection.
● Meets UL217 standard.
● FCC compliant