Shelly 2.5 Dual Relay Switch and Bi-directional Motor Control
WiFi Double Relay Switch and Roller Shutter
Control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment (lights, power lines, garage doors, curtains, security systems, heating radiators, air conditioners, etc.) from anywhere with the smallest WiFi double relay switch with roller shutter functionality in the world – Shelly 2.5
- has an embedded webserver
- has been designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- can be used for two electrical circuits (up to 2.3 kW each) with energy consumption monitoring for each channel, overload, and temperature protection.
- can operate as a bi-directional motor control module (for drapes, blinds, garage doors, etc.).
- can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system’s component.
Control any roller shutter, motorized curtains or awning. With Shelly 2.5 controlling any bi-directional motor has never been easier.
Shelly 2.5 supports a wide range of AC and DC power and you can control a wide range of devices and appliances.
Control two independent circuits with 1 device.
Wireless No HUB required – Connect Shelly 2.5 directly to your Wi-Fi at home.
Control remotely Control the lighting at home, no matter where you are.
Highly compatible Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Control your appliances with your voice.
Wide range of voltage support Shelly 2.5 can be used to control a wide range of devices and appliances.
Sunrise/Sunset schedules Automatically follow the sun and turn Shelly 2.5 on/off based on sunrise and sunset hours.
Weekly schedules Create custom daily schedules for your devices
Overheating protection Internal temperature sensor for overheating protection.
Dual power metering Two integrated precise power meters that allow you to measure the consumption for each channel separately.
|Power supply AC||110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Maximum load||10A per channel|
|Power supply DC||24 – 60V|
|Roller shutter mode||Yes|
|Device temperature protection||Yes|
|Working without a neutral line||No|
|Operational temperature||0°C to + 40 °C|
|Device power consumption||< 1 W|
|Local and remote control||Yes|
|UL Listed option||Yes|
|Wi-Fi Protocol||802.11 b/g/n|
|Wi-Fi Radio frequency||2412 - 2484 MHz|
|Wi-Fi Radio signal power||1mW|
|Wi-Fi Range||up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)|
|Size||42mm x 36mm x 14 mm|