Z-Wave Siren/Strobe Alarm Module
The FortrezZ Siren and Strobe module provides sound and visual alerts you can depend on. Connect with any device in your Z-Wave™ network and create a secure smart place. Choose between silent alarm or normal modes or combine the two - it's up to you. Install indoors on wall or ceiling in hallways, main foyers, garage(s), living area, etc.
Use SSA3 for outdoor applications
Integrate it into your home automation and security network, and this siren/strobe module will deliver the audible and visual notifications you can depend on.
- SSA will sound a loud audible alarm >110dB@1m and a strobe lighting when an alarm signal is received from a device in the Z-Wave™ home network.
- Intended for use inside a Z-Wave™ Home Automation network as a Siren/Strobe Light Alarm.
- Can be used in a normal, existing home's security system with wired controllers, using Z-Wave™ to RS-232/485 bridge.
- Extends the range of existing Z-Wave™ devices in the mesh network by acting as a signal repeater.
- Uses the latest and most successful wireless home automation technology.
- Tamper proof. Uses 9V batter backup to sound alarm if AC power is disconnected/cut.
- SSA is fully programmable with Z-Wave™ smart controllers to provide the audible and visual notifications you set for your automation and/or security network.
- Siren ONLY mode
- Strobe ONLY mode
- Strobe & Siren Mode
* SSA1 (clear lense), SSA2 (red lense)
* Dimensions: 3.5" diameter x 1.25" (90mm diameter x 34mm)
* Power: 12V DC adaptor and option for 9V backup battery
* Frequency Range: 908.42MHz (US); 868.4MHz (EU)
* Distance Range: Max 100ft line of sight in unobstructed environment
* Product Weight: 0.5 lb
* Operating Temp: -10ºC (14F) to +70ºC (158F)
* System Requirement: Any Z-Wave™ enabled network and controller
* Install: With two screws using the included mounting plate.
Complies with European Test standard: ETSI EN 300 220 for 868.4 MHZ Z-Wave™ RF communications.