Insteon i3 Keypad
The new i3 Keypad lets you control multiple fixtures within the same room or across the house from one location.
- Programmable buttons can control up to 4 devices or 4 scenes
- Installs in place of a standard wall switch with a built-in switch for controlling a wired fixture in dimming or on/off mode - control assigned to button 1 but can be re-assigned to any other button with compatible software
- Use with the Insteon Hub 2 and Director app to configure buttons, access remotely, set schedules, and control with Amazon Alexa or Google
- Pair with other Insteon products for multi-switch circuits—with or without a hub
- Supports up to 400W incandescent/halogen or 150W LED for connected load as a dimmer
- Supports 9A; up to 1/3 HP motor for connected load as an on/off switch
- Easy to install; neutral wire required
- Wall plate not included
Insteon products work together with or without a Hub. Add the Insteon Hub 2 and Director app to simplify setup, run your lighting schedules and control your lights from anywhere with an app or with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
Requires a subscription to Insteon Hub Account Access.
Simple and intuitive
Insteon is designed for everyone in your household, taking the guesswork out of setting the scene or creating the perfect mood.
Tap a keypad button and your lights turn on. Immediately. Every time. With patented dual-mesh technology, even if your Wi-Fi is down, your switches still work.
The Insteon Keypad’s fresh, flush design blends seamlessly into any decor.
i3 devices use the same unique dual-mesh Insteon technology that other Insteon products use. This means that out of the box, you can manually link i3 devices to virtually any Insteon device. Also, many of the local settings are similarly configurable. Read more about how to manually configure this and other Insteon devices.
i3 devices are supported using Insteon Hub 2 and the Director app. If you use a 3rd party controller, this device may not be supported and/or features may be limited as we work with those developer partners to support these new devices.
Built-in Switch for Control of Various Load Types (Light bulbs, Ceiling Fans)
20A, 1800W Incandescent
Neutral Wire Required