ZAC38 SERIES Z-WAVE PLUS RANGE EXTENDER
The Zooz Z-Wave Plus Range Extender uses 800-series Z-Wave to expand your network to the farthest reaches of your property. With a range of up to 400 feet, use it to connect tough-to-reach spots to your Z-Wave hub, like outdoor sensors whose signals may be shortened by thick walls, glass, and metal elements.
Use it to give your smart door lock a boost if you’re having trouble keeping it online. Add it between your hub and devices in outside structures for more thorough monitoring and control. Or simply install it in an area with any far-away or older generation Z-Wave device to stabilize connectivity depending on the specific structure of your home and layout of your network.
Just plug it into a standard receptacle and add it to your Z-Wave hub for an instant power boost. And if you lose power, the device will send an alert to the hub thanks to its built-in back-up battery. As a 800 series device, it comes with the latest advancements to the Z-Wave protocol and includes S2 secure SmartStart technology to ensure your network remains secure.
- Beta Release This device may not be fully integrated with your hub at the time of purchase. You may need to update the firmware of the device after the purchase.
- Repeats and amplifies Z-Wave signal for your mesh network
More range than ever with the new 800 series Z-Wave chip
- Reports power outage: get alerts to your hub when the device loses main power (built-in back-up battery included)
S2 authenticated security, SmartStart, and beaming technology
Quick set-up: simply plug it in and add to your hub
Small size: doesn't block the second outlet
- 5-year extended manufacturer warranty once registered
NOTE: Z-Wave hub required - sold separately.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US/CA/MX)
- Power: 120V 60Hz
- Operating Temperature: 32° – 104° F
- Dimensions: 1" x 1" x 1.25"
- Range: Up to 400 feet line of sight
- Installation and Use: Indoor only