ZOOZ 700 SERIES Z-WAVE PLUS S2 MULTIRELAY ZEN16 VER. 2.0 WITH 3 DRY CONTACT RELAYS (20A, 15A, 15A)
- The Zooz MultiRelay combines two 15 A dry contact relays and one 20 A relay so you can cut down on hardware and stay on budget. This device is your answer if you want to control 3 garage doors with a single unit (pair it with a Z-Wave tilt sensor to monitor open/close status of your door). Zooz even has a dedicated Garage Door Opener app for Hubitat and easy to follow steps for SmartThings, making the programming part quick and easy.
If you’d like to automate your gas fireplace, pool pump, or commercial gate, the MultiRelay is capable of all of it and more. Use the MultiRelay to manage your sprinkler system via Z-Wave and connect it with the ZAC98 accessory relay to use your existing sprinkler timer as a trigger. Better yet, create custom if/then rules with your Z-Wave hub to trigger different events and scenarios, like having your sprinkler system turn on once your garage door closes in the morning.
Mount it on your wall using the built-in inserts, and connect wall switches if you’d prefer physical control of the connected devices. The MultiRelay is equipped with the latest S2 security protocol for secure connections and its Z-Wave Plus chip ensures fast and stable communication with your Z-Wave hub.
- 3 Powerful Dry Contact Relays to add Z-Wave control to any 12 - 240 V load under 15A / 20A
- NEW VER. 2.0: 700 Series Z-Wave chip for more range and faster communication; more advanced settings to separate inputs and outputs on the device for a more customized application and control
- What's the difference between the ZEN16 and the ZEN17 model? Read here!
- Perfect for garage door (will NOT work with MyQ or other smart openers), gas fireplace, sprinkler, pool pump, landscape lights, doorbell button, or whole house fan automation
Powered by USB C or 12-24 V (AC/DC) - power supply NOT included, USB C cable included (do NOT use laptop or tablet chargers to power the ZEN16)
- Add optional wall switches for physical control of connected devices (do NOT apply Voltage to the input terminals, they're dry contact only)
- Wall-mount ready
- Acts as signal repeater for your Z-Wave network
- S2 security protocol and Z-Wave Plus chip for faster and more reliable communication
- Remembers and restores on/off status after power failure
- 1-year warranty + lifetime tech support
- NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 12 - 24 V / USB C
- Maximum Load: Relay 1: 15 A, Relay 2: 15 A, Relay 3: 20 A,
Range: Up to 150 feet line of sight
- Installation and Use: Indoor Only
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Dimensions: 4" x 2.5" x 1.5"
- WORKS WITH:
- Z-Box Hub (recommended for Zooz products)
- ADT Pulse (no advanced settings)
- Fibaro Home Center 2
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Home Assistant (Z-Wave JS)
- Hubitat (2.1.8 release or higher)
- Nexia (no access to advanced settings, on/off control only)
- openHAB (2.5.1 or higher)
- SmartThings (dedicated instructions here)
- VeraEdge Z-Wave Gateway Controller
- VeraPlus Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Controller
- VeraSecure Z-Wave Plus Advanced Smart Home Security Controller
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.