Curtain Call Automated Drapery Tracks (120 volt) CL-920C6
Line voltage motors for new construction.
The CL-920C6 is a true commercial grade, virtually silent operating, 120 volt motorized curtain track system. Quiet, low noise (less than 36dB), lubrication free operation also allows for curtains to be opened and/or closed manually in the event of a power failure. Line voltage (120 volt) motors for custom installations in new construction. Requires electrical rough-in at drapery motor location. Our Low Voltage Drapery Tracks allow for easy installation in new or existing construction.
Open and close draperies with INSTEON automation by using our INSTEON Micro Open/Close Motor Control Module 2444-222. Contact us for information about using Z-Wave or other automation technologies.
Automatically finds its limits and stops for easy installation and setup.
Heavy duty construction with pulling force up to 17.5 lbs and total load weight up to 110 lbs. Pulling force and total load weight can also be increased by adding a second motor on the same track.
Compatible with INSTEON, Z-Wave, Crestron and other major brands of home automation systems. Optional Wireless Remote Control available with 1, 3, 6 or 16 channel capability.
All motorized drapery tracks are special ordered to your exact specifications. Contact us for a personalized quote. Please allow at least two weeks for delivery.
Price includes the specified size Motorized Track, Motor, Power Adapter, Mounting Brackets and Curtain Runners. (Draperies not included) If you would like a second motorized track for sheers, order quantity 2 and let us know you would like dual tracks. Contact us if you have any questions or would like additional clarification.
- Use drop down menus to determine the cost of your system. For example, if you require a total width of 11’ 2 ½” select 10-13 Feet from the Length drop down. There is no charge to cut the track(s) to your exact requirements.
- Select Right Pull, Left Pull, Center Open or Center Open Dual Motor option from drop down. (See Note 5)
- For INSTEON, add 2450 I/OLinc and 1408 Interface Cable to your order. For Z-Wave, order MIMOlite and 1408 Interface Cable. Low voltage extension cables are also available for power and interface.
- If desired, add a wireless remote control to your order (See Note 6)
- Complete your checkout and pay for your purchase.
- Email us at email@example.com or call us at 720-733-4295. Specify your exact width requirement and whether you need wall or ceiling mounting brackets. Your drapery tracks will be custom fabricated to your exact specifications. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
- Assembly is required for Track size over 8′
- The Track is designed with Curtain Runners (Eyelets) for Pinch Pleated Curtain with hooks. Ripple Fold Curtains can be accommodated by replacing the Eyelets with Ripple Fold Curtain Runners and Ripple Fold Buckle Tape for the curtain. There is an additional charge of $7 per foot of the Track size for replacing the regular Eyelets with the Ripple Fold Runners and the Buckle Tape.
- Curtain Runners are provided based on 4″ apart between 2 curtain hooks. e.g. 16′ Track = 192″ divided by 4 = 48 hooks + 1st hook = 49 Curtain Runners are built onto the Track. If the curtain is designed with more (or less) curtain hooks, you may request more (or less) Curtain Runners. There is no charge, but please notify us (if needed) when the order is placed.
- This is a straight track and cannot be curved. Curved Track is available and must be custom made, please email us for quotation.
- Maximum curtain weight 100 lbs per motor. Selecting Dual Motor system provides perfect synchronization for draperies weighing more than 100 lbs per track.
- Remote Control options: