ZOOZ ZEN51 Z-WAVE PLUS DRY CONTACT RELAY 700 SERIES
The ZEN51 provides a single pole, single throw dry contact that can be mounted behind a light switch for controlling one light (or group of lights). It can also be used with 3-Way/4-Way switches for a multi-way set-up with 2 or more switches controlling the same light or group of lights. On/off Z-Wave control for 120V and dry contact applications: great for lighting control or 120V load monitoring (sump pumps, motion lights).
- 700 series Z-Wave chip: greater coverage for a stronger mesh network
- SmartStart and S2 authenticated security for a truly protected smart home
- Installs behind the existing wall switch or at the fixture (if neutral is not available in the switch box)
- Pigtail wires included for hassle-free set-up
- Perfect if you'd like to leave your favorite wall switch style or color but add Z-Wave to it
- Smart bulb mode: disable manual and/or Z-Wave control to control your smart bulbs via Z-Wave only without cutting power to them
- Scene control: choose from 7 multi-tap triggers to expand the functionality of the connected switch (available on hubs that support multi-tap triggers*)
- Multicolor LED indicator for easier pairing and diagnostics
- Compatible with quality LED and incandescent bulbs (don't connect to ballast tube lights, switched receptacles, or fans over 3A / 5 years old; NOTE: FEIT bulbs are not recommended)
- Built-in signal repeater helps keep your network quick and reliable
- 5-year warranty and lifetime tech support
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required. *Your smart hub / controller needs to support advanced settings and central scene programming for you to take advantage of this feature.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Loads: 960W incandescent, 150W LED bulbs, 10A resistive, 1/2 HP fan motors (Contact us for help with heavier loads)
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 300 feet line of sight
- Dimensions: 1.5" tall, 1.4" wide, 0.7" deep
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation: Indoor use only
- WORKS WITH
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.