ZOOZ ZEN71 Z-WAVE PLUS ON / OFF LIGHT SWITCH 700 SERIES
Control lights from the wall switch or wirelessly with Z-Wave On / off only for instant switching.
NEW in 700 series, smaller profile (just 1.1" deep) to fit easily in a crowded or shallow box; replaceable paddles(almond, brown, and black paddle kits available)
- 700 chip: more range, faster signal, SmartStart inclusion + S2 security
Direct 3-Way Solution: no add-on switch needed, wires just like the ZEN21 model (Neutral required, 4-Way wiring possible if direct connection to load and line are in the same box, check before buying)
- Works well in simple single pole installations
- Adjustable LED indicator: choose the color and brightness that works for you!
- Built-in range test tool: diagnose network issues straight from your switch
Scene control available on hubs that support multi-tap triggers*
- Smart bulb mode: disable the relay for truly wireless control or use as a remote control / smart add-on switch
- Restores on/off status after power failure
- Compatible with LED, and incandescent bulbs (NOTE: FEIT bulbs are not recommended)
Don't connect to tube lights or fans over 3A / 5 years old
- Stronger repeater to boost your Z-Wave network
- Use a standard-size wall plate for single gang installations (wall plate not included)
- 5-year warranty and lifetime tech support
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *Your smart hub / controller needs to support advanced settings for you to take advantage of this feature.
You can now order a custom engraving for your smart switch paddles from our partners at Domotinc! Just click on the image below to add a custom label to the paddles and order it directly from Domotinc. NOTE: custom etched paddles are NOT included with your purchase on The Smartest House.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Loads: 960W Incandescent, 150W LED and CFL bulbs, 1800W (15A) Resistive, 3A fan motors
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 200 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module
- Dimensions: 1.16" deep, 1.75" wide, 4.1" tall
Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation: Indoor use only
- WORKS WITH:
- Z-Box Hub (recommended for Zooz products)
- 2GIG (no advanced settings or scene control)
- ADT Pulse (no advanced settings or scene control)
- Almond (Securify)
- Fibaro Home Center 2
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Home Assistant (Z-Wave JS)
- Open Z-Wave
- Ring (no advanced settings or scene control)
- SmartThings Hub (register your product to access the custom lua driver for advanced functionality)
- Wink and Wink 2
- Zipato Z-Wave Zipabox Smart Home Controller
- Zipato ZipaTile Home Automation Controller
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.