ZOOZ ZEN77 Z-WAVE PLUS S2 DIMMER SWITCH 700 SERIES
Turn your lights on, dim them, or turn them off from the wall dimmer or through Z-Wave. Use with high-quality LED bulbs up to 100 W or incandescent bulbs up to 300 W (do NOT connect to tube lights, chandeliers, fans, switched receptacles, or CFL bulbs, FEIT bulb are NOT recommended. NEW in 700 series: smaller form factor, fits better in shallow or crowded boxes (just 1.1" deep); get it with almond, brown, or black paddles (sold separately, basic version comes in white).
What's the difference between the ZEN77 and the ZEN72 model?
You can now order a custom etched faceplate for your Scene Controller from Domotinc! Just click on the image below to customize your plate and order it directly from Domotinc. NOTE: custom etched plates are NOT included with your purchase.
- NEW 700 chip: the latest S2 security, SmartStart for easy pairing and faster communication with better Z-Wave range!
Simple Direct 3-Way & 4-Way: Less rewiring for more multi-point control scenarios like 4-ways and 5-ways where load and line are in separate boxes. Use it the same way as the ZEN27 dimmer. Neutral wire required.
- Night Light Mode: press and hold the lower paddle when dimmer is off to turn the light on to low brightness
- Scene Control (select hubs only): activate scenes and trigger other devices with multi-tap*
- You choose the color and brightness level of the LED indicator*
Programmable double tap and single tap for truly customized control*
Adjustable ramp rate and maximum/minimum brightness levels*
OTA firmware updates for a future-proof device
- Signal repeater will make your Z-Wave network more reliable
- Use a standard-size wall plate for single gang installations (wall plate not included)
- 5-year warranty and lifetime tech support
- Check out Zooz Light Switches & Dimmers FAQs
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. *Your hub needs to support advanced parameter input to display these features.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Load:100 W LED, 300 W incandescent
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 200 feet line of sight
- Dimensions: 1.16" deep, 1.75" wide, 4.1" tall
Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation: Indoor use only
- Z-Box Hub (recommended for Zooz products)
- 2GIG (no advanced settings available)
- Abode (no advanced settings available)
- ADT Pulse (no advanced settings available)
- Almond (Securify) (no advanced settings available)
- Fibaro Home Center 2
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Home Assistant (Z-Wave JS)
- Open Z-Wave
- Ring (no advanced settings or scene control)
- SmartThings (register your product to access the custom lua driver for advanced functionality)
- Wink and Wink 2 (no advanced settings)