Power Over Ethernet Adapter 48V 0.5A 802.3 af
- Cost Saving, No separate power cable required for any supported IEEE802.3af powered device like our Android Touch Screen Terminals
- Small lightweight plastic enclosure
- Built-in universal 100-240V AC switching power supply
- Standard RJ45 Cat.5 Ethernet data input and output
- Easy, convenient, and simple to use
- Voltage Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Voltage Output: DC 48V 0.5A
- Dimension: Approx.8.2 X 4.4 X 5.5cm(L X W X H)
- CAT5 Ethernet Pin Usage: Data: 1,2,3,6 Power: +(4,5),-(7,8)
- Net Weight: 104g
- Compatible with: all 802.3af PoE power device as Wireless Access Point, IP Phone, IP camera, Gateway, Switch, etc.
- Standards: 802.3af
This Adapter only support 10/100M connection, do not support gigabit ethernet connection, because POE port using 4,5,7,8 pin as power transfer, Please do not connect any Gigabit Ethernet device on "POE" port, this will damage your device
This is an 802.3af compatible device, but it does NOT include the 802.3af compliant detection feature. It supplies power NO MATTER WHAT, so don't plug the "POE" side into anything that isn't ready for it.