Z-BOX HUB: S2 700 SERIES Z-WAVE PLUS SMART HOME HUB
IT'S ALL YOURS, FOREVER
Keep your devices and scenes private with local access to your smart home. No contracts, no fees.
Experience home automation like never before with the most interoperable technology out there. Choose from thousands of innovative Z-Wave devices that just work.
Use the intuitive scene creator to make simple rules or execute complex multi-conditional scripts with a visual block building tool.
Implement the latest S2 Authenticated protocol and SmartStart for a safe and reliable mesh network. Live progress window to track Z-Wave™ activity. Use the built-in DIY alarm panel tool with PIN pad to set up home security.
Change settings for any Z-Wave device straight from the interface. Perform OTA firmware updates on your Z-Wave products and create associations easily.
BUILT BY ZOOZ & FIBARO
The Z-Box Hub is a collaboration between Zooz and Fibaro, the teams behind the most successful and innovative Z-Wave products on the market. Fibaro delivered a mature Z-Wave ecosystem for the platform, enhanced by software and hardware upgrades from Zooz. The product is backed by lifetime tech support from Zooz they're known for and an extended 5-year warranty once you register your hub.
ALL YOU NEED FROM A Z-WAVE HUB:
- The Z-Box Hub runs on the latest 700 series Z-Wave library and it will recognize most of the certified Z-Wave products out of the box. If a device does not display correctly, please report it to support and they'll update the integration. Click here for a growing list of compatible devices.
- Third party integrations from the FIBARO marketplace that take the Z-Box Hub beyond Z-Wave. Link the Z-Box Hub with Sonos speakers, Philips Hue bulbs, or your Samsung TV.
- You can create your own integrations and virtual devices using the built-in Quick App tool. See documentation here.
- Connect your Z-Box Hub with other IoT systems thanks to the full local API documentation, available straight from the WEB UI.
- Wi-Fi router (note that 5G networks are not supported by the Z-Box Hub)
- Standard 120 V receptacle to power your Z-Box Hub
- Computer and a web browser with access to your local network to set up and program the hub
- Optional: Ethernet adapter for LAN connection (sold separately)