ZOOZ ZSE43 Z-WAVE PLUS XS TILT | SHOCK SENSOR 700 SERIES
Monitor your garage doors with the peace of mind you always wanted. Pair your sensor with the Zooz MultiRelay for a complete smart garage door solution. Always know what's happening on the main entry points to your home.
Watch for vibration on your window glass, sliding doors, and other surfaces to take action when needed. Set alerts for when you're not around so that you're quickly notified of any unusual activity.
This sensor features the highest Z-Wave security level and is backed by a 5-year manufacturer warranty which makes it a safe choice for your smart home monitoring needs.
- Tilt monitoring for garage doors and gates: quick open/close reports you can depend on sent to your Z-Wave system for both vertical and horizontal tilt movement (NOT suitable for swinging gates or doors)
- Shock sensor: monitor window glass and other surfaces for vibration to improve security of your home
- Extra small: perfect for discreet unobtrusive installation
- Safety coat: rubber oil protects against corrosion and water leak damage
- New 700 series Z-Wave chip: more range (you'll need it in the garage), faster reports, more stable connection
- Outdoor use: use the dedicated waterproof cover case (sold separately) to install the sensor outside if needed
- Runs on a single CR2032 battery
- Equipped with SmartStart for extra secure inclusion
- CHECK HUB COMPATIBILITY BEFORE BUYING (DOES NOT WORK WITH ALARM PANELS)
- 5-year warranty and lifetime tech support
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. You need a security enabled controller to take full advantage of the product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US, CA, MX) / 921.4 MHz (AU, NZ) / 868.42 MHz (EU) - choose your region before adding this product to cart
Z-Wave Chip: 700 series
- Power: 1 CR2032 battery (included)
Wireless Range: Up to 300 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 32° – 104° F
- Dimensions: 1.9” x 1” x 0.3”
- Installation: Indoor or outdoor use with waterproof case (sold separately)